We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
Lead and develop the cluster supply chain function in close collaboration with BeNeLux I&I, Finance, SMO, Sales, and Logistics. Mobilize the Manufacturing & Supply Chain resources and expertise as required to solve any issue and ensure a seamless market supply for all product categories. Be in close alignment with Central SC functions, to orchestrate central and cluster SC activities and ways of working, within the global SC business process Forecast to Stock. This includes managing the Cluster Replenishment Planning roles, the facilitation & process governance for Demand to Requirement within the cluster, and with the in-market Logistics & Distribution partners. Drive and continuously improve the performance of all supply chain activities.
• Partner with and facilitate communication between key central group, market functions & external stakeholders like GPIO, Global Logistics, Legal & Tax, Finance, I&I, Sales & Marketing, etc., to align goals, challenge decisions making processes, and ensure end-to-end alignment
• Manage the product portfolio (Demand, Supply, …) & engage on product pipeline in collaboration with I&I and SMO
• Assume accountability for the orders management (including alignment with I&I and market manager, sales forecast, changes on products, stocks to exhaust, logistics flow optimization)
• Assume accountability for the replenishment plans and their execution (including coordination with related departments regarding production levels, capacity restrictions, inventory levels of finished and non-finished goods)
• Manage, control, and supervise cooperation with the tax and customs authorities
• Drive and continuously improve the performance of the SC function by close monitoring of the main KPIs, inc. providers’ performance
• People management & development of a well-skilled empowered & engaged cluster replenishment team
Skills & experience
• Engineering Degree or master’s degree related to Supply Chain
• Excellent understanding of the company’s demand & supply network
• Supply Chain and Logistics experience
• Planning/forecasting experience
• SAP APO & SAP ECC (ITP) experience
• Strong Excel capabilities
• Strong project and process management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English and French
What we offer
Imperial Brands offer an independent full-time position with room for the initiative within an international and dynamic organization. Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive, and enthusiasm. We provide an attractive salary with various additional benefits
The year Imperial was founded through the
coming together of 13 UK family-run
Imperial employees worldwide
Number of markets worldwide in which our products are sold