We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices. As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance. Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
The Forecasting, Pricing & Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the multi-category forecast of size, share, volume and sales for the market as well as for individual SKUs. Based on the forecast the Analyst is also responsible for forecasting and monitoring mid and long-term stock positions for categories and SKUs.
• Collecting, transforming and analysing historical sales data
• Generating and adjusting Sell-Through baseline forecast for size, share and volumes
• Phasing and planning of Ex-Factory volumes based on Sell-Through volumes
• Forecasting and controlling of mid and long-term stock position
• Submission of Ex-Factory volumes into APO (SAP PAP) according to APO schedule
• Controlling and monitoring of actual sales vs. latest estimate or business plan
• Preparing input regarding launches, product changes, brand initiatives, migrations and delists
• Conducting cross-functional forecast and business performance updates
• Maintaining local RSKU database Pricing:
• Collecting, transforming and analysing historical price data
• Monitoring of market price structure • Conducting price and excise tax analytics, including competitive intelligence
• Preparing MPI proposals and their financial impact
• Developing What-If scenario planning • Developing local pricing tactics and execution plan Supply:
• Short-term demand planning and controlling of short-term stock position
• Ensuring delivery schedules and demand planning are in line and met
• Liaising with wholesaler and export operations to agree on delivery schedules
• Monitoring of master production schedule (MPS) for all categories
• Participating in regular update meetings with relevant stakeholders from manufacturing and wholesale
• Principal point of contact for issue resolution with regards to finished goods supply
Skills & experience
• Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in Business (General Business Administration, Financial Controlling, Supply Chain or equivalent)
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a significant analytical role.
• Exceptional skills in performing analytical and numerical tasks
• Strong interest in deepening skills in the areas of Business Intelligence & Data Science
• Broad and detailed understanding of statistical models for forecasting
• Broad understanding of FMCG market dynamics
• Ability to draw conclusions, reach decisions and make recommendation to the point
• In-depth knowledge of pricing and taxation models
• Modelling experience in R Studio or Power BI
• Experience with SAP (ITP & PAP)
What we offer
Imperial Brands offer an independent full-time position with room for initiative within an international and dynamic organization. Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive and enthusiasm. We provide an attractive salary with various additional benefits.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the “apply” button on the page.
The year Imperial was founded through the
coming together of 13 UK family-run
Imperial employees worldwide
Number of markets worldwide in which our products are sold