Finance at Imperial has a vision to become trusted business partners, creating value for our customers and leading sustainable change to help deliver the company’s strategic priorities. As part of this transformation, we’re looking to deploy SAP S/4 Central Finance globally through our CFIN programme. This programme of work over the next two years will deliver us a new core finance system and a single source of truth. It’s an exciting time to join the CFIN programme as we've just received financial approval, therefore this is an opportunity to take it through the complete project lifecycle, working at pace to initiate, mobilise and deliver. We’re looking for people who can bring your own experience and skills to help shape the role and play a pivotal part in delivering a high performing finance function.
Project Manager who is responsible for the overall deployment of the Phase 2 Wave 1. Managing the overall deployment plan. Developing the plan based on the detail CFIN workstream plans. Ensuring timelines, timelines, resources, interdependencies, tech, reporting etc are ready to achieve the deployment outcome of the Programme
• Delivery of the deployment wave according to timeline & budget
• Managing the overall deployment plan, working closely with the PMO to ensure the delivery within the transformation timeline and roadmap
• Ensuring workstream delivery plans are congruent with the deployment plan and any risks / issues are mitigated and escalated appropriately
• Managing overall resources and ensuring effective resource planning across the deployment wave
• Tracking of Risk, Issues, Mitigations, Actions, Dependencies and escalating through governance as required
• Developing the plan based on the detailed CFIN workstream plans
• Ensuring timelines, timelines, resources, interdependencies, tech, reporting etc are ready to achieve the deployment outcome of the Programme
Skills & experience
• Excellent PMO skills, including experience of running deployment projects to timelines and within budget
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Teams & SharePoint
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to manage the deployment and associated change within the context of Finance transformation
• Proven verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to “tell a story” around specific topics to ensure that these are easily understood by management
• Experience of using Microsoft Projects
• Experience of raising and escalating both risks and issues, whilst implementing mitigation plans
What we offer
Imperial Brands offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
The year Imperial was founded through the
coming together of 13 UK family-run
Imperial employees worldwide
Number of markets worldwide in which our products are sold